Group Power Point Assignment
- 10 minute study of a great speech of your choice.
- The presentation should consist of the following:
- Explain what makes the speech great by means of the rhetorical concepts learned in class this semester.
- Use specific examples: Did the speaker have exceptional ethos? Where, in the speech, is that ethos exemplified? Is the speaker’s use of figures of speech one of the major reasons the speech is so excellent? Give an example of a few specific figures that stick out in your mind.
- Each group member needs to contribute to the presentation in some fashion.
- The more you incorporate concepts from class, the better the grade.
- Everyone gets the same grade, excepting members who fail to carry their weight.